Mail should be sent to, or from, the Community Corrections Center’s address:
260 SW Adams Ave., MS #57
Hillsboro, OR 97123-3905
1. Mail is sent and received through Washington County’s Central Services office. We have two deliveries every day:
The first mail delivery is between 9:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m.
The second delivery is between 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m.
Mail will be sent and received by Central Services on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. Central Services is closed on holidays.
2. Mail sent from the WCCCC can be given to staff at the front desk or floor monitors.
3. All resident mail must have postage (stamp or payment to send) and a return address with the resident’s name.
4. Mail will be sent between the Washington County Jail (WCJ) or the WCCCC if the resident moves from one place to the other.
5. After a resident leaves the WCJ or WCCCC, any mail that comes there will be returned to the person who sent the mail.
6. Packages that come to the Center must be opened in front of WCCCC staff.