Confirm any warrants for your arrest - in person
If you believe you are wanted by the police, report to the Washington County Jail in person. We cannot confirm warrant information over the phone. When you arrive, tell staff you believe you have a warrant. Staff will run a records check; if there is a warrant for your arrest, a jail deputy will take you into custody, if there is no warrant, you will receive a document stating you turned yourself in and there was no warrant at that time.
You may turn yourself in any time - 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- During the hours of 8:00 am to 9:30 pm: report to the jail lobby.
- Outside regular jail lobby hours, report to the after-hours Records window in the entry vestibule of the Sheriff’s Office.
Reporting to serve a sentence
Report for your sentence on the date and time your sentence order states and bring a copy of your court paperwork. Do not be late. Come to the jail lobby, off the main vestibule of the Sheriff's Office, to check-in.
What to bring
If you are turning yourself in, either for a warrant or to report for a sentence, only bring items you need or those of medical necessity. The items can include:
- Driver's license or other government-issued picture identification
- Cash and debit or credit cards that you might be able to use to post bail
- Prescription medications in their original sealed and labeled packaging
- Reading glasses
- Copy of the sentencing order
Do not bring jewelry, cell phones, books, unnecessary clothing items, bags, pocket knives, or other nonessential or high-value items.
What to wear
Wear casual, wrinkle-resistant clothing with all unnecessary items removed from the pockets. If lodged, your clothes will be sealed in a plastic bag, which can cause clothing to wrinkle. Avoid wearing items with drawstrings, belts, and shoelaces as deputies will remove these items for safety reasons at intake.
Sheriff's Office Headquarters and Jail
Hillsboro, Oregon 97123