Washington County’s only jail, located in Hillsboro, houses people awaiting trial or serving a sentence less than 365 days. Our jail staff works around the clock to keep the jail safe and secure for visitors, staff, and adults in custody.
On this page, find information about visiting or contacting those in custody, posting bail, depositing money for adults in custody, education and work programs for people in jail, and more.
If you have questions or do not see what you are looking for, please reach out. You can contact us 24 hours a day at 503-846-2600.
- Send mail
- Phone services
- Social visits
- Professional visits
- Telephone activity reports
- Who is in custody?
- Release Options
- 24-hour arrest and release log
Custody status changes and criminal case alerts
- How, when, and where to post bail
- Confirming bail amount
- Warrant confirmation
- Report for a sentence
- Allowed items and clothing
- The booking process
- Deposit money for an adult in custody
- Allowed personal belongings
- Adult in custody program opportunities
- Electronic home detention
- Reporting for Work in Lieu of Jail (WILOJ)
Job shadows and tours
Sheriff's Office Headquarters and Jail
Hillsboro, Oregon 97123