Board of Property Tax Appeals (BoPTA) virtual and in-person hearings
Public hearing for 2023 tax year are for property owners who appeal their property tax valuation. The hearing are held, typically, from February – March.
Hearings for the 2023 tax season will be held virtually, via Zoom or phone, as well as in person. The in-person
hearings will take place in the Public Services Building, 155 N First Ave., Room 120 D-Board
Please click on the links below to access the Zoom meeting you wish to attend virtually.
- Be patient with us while we work through any technical issues that may come up, if you become disconnected, we will allow a period of five (5) minutes for you to reconnect before continuing.
- Upon joining the Zoom meeting, all participants will be muted, and video will be turned off until request to speak is received.
- We will have a brief pause at the end of each scheduled session before reading the next appeal into the records.
- If you have a question or comment, you may signal us by using the “Raise Hand” button
- If you are using the phone-in option only and are not logged in on your computer, you can press #9 to use the “Raise Hand” feature or *6 to mute and unmute
- You may be invited to move into a virtual breakout room to address individual questions
- All hearings are recorded.
Topic: BoPTA Hearings
Dial by your location: 1-253-215-8782 or 1-253-205-0468 | Meeting ID: 862 5175 0228