The Elections Division administers all Federal, State and local elections in Washington County. We also manage voter registration records for over 385,000 voters, working continuously to ensure that our voter registration rolls are up to date.
Election staff assist candidates in filing for office, verify petition signatures, and manage historical archives of election results.
We are pleased to be able to offer ballot tracking services, assistance for voters with disabilities, and language translation services. Every Primary Election, we administer Precinct Committee Person elections on behalf of the major political parties.
Let us know how we can assist you! If you don’t find what you need here, please give us a call or send us an email.
- Register or Update Online
- Update your Washington County Address
- Oregon Voter Registration Card (SEL500)
- Tarjeta de Inscripción de Elector de Oregon
- Cancel My Registration
- For Deceased Voters: Please provide a copy of a death certificate or obituary to our office.