Skip to main content

Liquor Licenses

Anyone wishing to manufacture, distribute, or sell alcoholic beverages in the State of Oregon must be licensed by the Oregon Liquor Control Commission (OLCC).

Under Oregon Law, local governments are required to make recommendations on state applications. Washington County reviews applications for permanent liquor licenses, and for temporary licenses for special events, for businesses located in unincorporated Washington County.

NOTE: The application must be submitted to the Oregon Liquor License Office before it can be reviewed by the County.

Contact Oregon Liquor Control

Contact Washington County Administrative Office

Types of applications

  • New application/outlet
  • Renewal
  • Change in ownership

Local fees

Washington County's processing fees are shown below and vary depending on the application type. NOTE: Fees are reviewed each fiscal year during the budget process and may change.

Fiscal year 20-21

New application/outlet$100
Change in ownership, additional license or second location$75