Welcome to the Washington County Department of Assessment & Taxation. We’re here to serve our communities by making it simple and straightforward to get the services you need when you need them.
Our lobbies are open. We, however, continue to encourage the public to use the alternate options of phone, e-mail, USPS, online, or drop box.
Please call us at one of the numbers listed to discuss your service needs:
- Recording: 503-846-8752
- Marriage Licenses: 503-846-8752
- Board of Property Tax Appeals (BoPTA): 503-846-3854
- Senior Citizen Deferral: 503-846-8741
- Veterans Exemptions: 503-846-8741
- Manufactured Homes: 503-846-8741
- Property Taxes: 503-846-8801
- Passports: 503-846-8741
- Appraisal: 503-846-8826
- Cartography: 503-846-8871
If possible, stay home, stay safe.
Department of Assessment & Taxation
Hillsboro, Oregon 97124