Rents for these units are set to be affordable to low-income households earning between 50-80% of the Area Median Income and are typically below-market. These properties have ample experience working with the Housing Choice Voucher program.
Please be aware that units may or may not currently be available. Some sites have a waiting list. Income limits apply. For details, please contact each property via their phone number and/ or website.
185th & Johnson Duplexes
Two and 3-bedroom duplex units along SW 185th Avenue. Close to Tri-Met bus stop. Single story buildings. Each unit has a small patio and there is common yard space for all the units to share. 503-693-6300
Aloha Park Apartments
One, 2-, and 3-bedroom apartments on SW 185th Avenue near Baseline. Close to Willow Creek MAX Stop and Tri-Met bus. 503-649-6340
Holly Tree Village
One-bedroom apartments for elderly persons and persons with disabilities. Secure, three-story building with an elevator. Near Tri-Met bus. Rent based on income. 503-644-2744
Two-bedroom, single-story units on Alexander Street. Near Tri-Met bus and TV Highway. Each unit has a small, fenced yard. 503-693-6300
Two- and three-bedroom apartments in two-story buildings. Located next to Lincoln Park. Near Pacific University. 503-992-0444
One tothree-bedroom apartments in single and two-story buildings. Located near Pacific University and Tri-Met bus. 503-992-0444
One to three-bedroom apartments in two-story buildings. Located near TV Highway. Tri-met bus within 1/4 mile. 503-992-0444
One, 2-, and 3-bedroom apartments on SE Maple. Two- and three-story buildings. Near Tri-Met bus.503-693-6300
Neighborhood Stabilization Program
Three single-family homes in Hillsboro are offered through the Neighborhood Stabilization Program. When these units are vacant, they will be advertised in local publications.
Tarkington Square Apartments
One-bedroom apartments for elderly persons and persons with disabilities. Three story building with an elevator. Located close to downtown Hillsboro, near MAX and Tri-Met bus. Rent based on income. 503-648-3494
One to three-bedroom apartments at the intersection of SW 76th Ave and SW Bonita Road. Three-story, garden style buildings. Near Tri-Met bus. 503-684-9655
The Ridge at Bull Mountain
One and two-bedroom apartments on SW 112th Ave between Highway 99 and SW Gaarde Street. Two story buildings. Near Tri-Met bus. 503-639-7408
One-bedroom apartments for elderly people with disabilities. Near TriMet bus. One story building. Rent based on income. 503-625-6555
Beyond the properties listed above, recent Housing Authority of Washington County developments in collaboration with private and non-profit developers or with other local government partners include:
- Cornelius Place - 503-718-7781
- Alma Gardens - 503-213-1309
- The Orchards at Orenco - 503-403-1803
- Willow Creek Crossing - 503-530-6209
Visit the Housing Development page to learn more about the development program and properties.
- Spencer House - A housing complex that offers one, two, and three-bedroom units.503-644-4496
- Maples I and II -This is a subsidized rental building for those who are age 62 or older.503-681-9099
- Greenburg Oaks - Family apartments. 503-639-6514
- Hawthorne Villa Apartments - Their units are studio, one bedroom, and two-bedroom apartments. 503-639-8158
- Metzger Park - A 32-unit complex offering one, two, and three-bedroom units. 503-892-2340
- The Knoll at Tigard - One-bedroom units. Preference for +55 homeless needing veteran services. 503-718-7982
- Village at Washington Square - A 26-unit development providing workforce and family housing. 503-784-9575
* Note: Move-in specials, rent specials, and other discounts may change at any time without notice.