Survey records and plats are available online using Survey Explorer.
NOTE: Neither surveying services nor private land surveyor recommendations are offered to the public.
Appointments are recommended. In-person services are provided 8 a.m.-3:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday in Suite 350 (third floor) of the Public Services Building. For in-person services on Fridays, call 503-846-8723.
Mailing address: Public Services Building 155 N First Ave., Ste. 250, MS 15, Hillsboro, OR 97124
Our services include:
- Recovering, reestablishing and maintaining public land corners
- Administer public rights-of-way and public easements
- Reviewing partition, subdivision and condominium plats
- Reviewing and filing records of survey
- Providing addresses within Washington County’s addressing jurisdiction
- Approving street names within the County’s jurisdiction