Survey records and plats are available online using Survey Explorer.
NOTE: Neither surveying services nor private land surveyor recommendations are offered to the public.
Appointments are recommended. In-person services are provided 8 a.m.-3:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday in Suite 350 (third floor) of the Public Services Building. For in-person services on Fridays, call 503-846-8723.
Mailing address: Public Services Building 155 N First Ave., Ste. 250, MS 15, Hillsboro, OR 97124
Our services include:
- Recovering, reestablishing and maintaining public land corners
- Administer public rights-of-way and public easements
- Reviewing partition, subdivision and condominium plats
- Reviewing and filing records of survey
- Providing addresses within Washington County’s addressing jurisdiction
- Approving street names within the County’s jurisdiction
Plat Queue Report
See this report to learn where your project is in the queue.
Street Name Report
Review nearly 8,000 street names and locations in Washington County.
Plat Name Report
Discover plat names, recording dates and more.