Appointments required at Walnut Street Center.
We are responsible for water supply management in the Tualatin, Lake Oswego and Lower Willamette Drainage Basins. We are a contact for local landowners, elected officials and watershed councils. Our responsibilities include:
- Collecting streamflow measurements and groundwater level data
- Maintaining gaging stations
- Well inspections
- Routine dam safety inspections
- Stream recovery efforts
- Providing information about water rights and Oregon Water Law
- Mediating disputes between water users
- Regulating water use during shortages
Visit the Oregon Water Resources Department to find information and apply for new water rights.
Find current water flow data from gaging stations statewide.
Learn about well depths, yield, and other information about wells on specific properties.
Hillsboro, Oregon 97123