Skip to main content

Co-parent Counseling

Co-parent counseling options for parents who are separating or divorcing.

Parent Education has replaced the Kids’ Turn Program formerly offered through Youth Contact.

Parent Education is the Family Law Education Program of Washington County.  Co-parent Counseling will not fulfill that requirement. Follow "Mediation and Parent Education" registration instructions.

Washington County residents with children who are seeking to resolve issues about their relationship, to discuss issues of separation or divorce adjustment, or to discuss co-parenting concerns can access counseling through Conciliation Services.  Counseling is Confidential. 

This service is offered to the couples, is intended to be short term in nature, and is not intended to provide mental health treatment for concerns beyond the scope of the separation or conciliation matter.  If you or your counselor identifies additional mental health issues that need to be addressed, your counselor will make appropriate referrals to available services within the Washington County area to address your concern. 

Additional Information:  

  • Both parties must participate. No children.  
  • To help make counseling work you will be expected to take part in activities that support positive change during sessions and between sessions. 
  • Offered on a voluntary or court ordered basis. 
  • Eligibility: Residents of Washington County with minor children, or parties who have a Washington County Domestic Relations Case. 
  • Cost: $93.75 per person per session. Payment is due when appointment is confirmed.
  • Sessions: Are conducted virtually via Microsoft Teams. All sessions are 60 to 90 minutes in duration and can be scheduled between 9am-3:30pm Monday through Friday.


Complete and submit required Paperwork Below is the paperwork required from both parties, prior to scheduling; send via e-mail or fax to the contact information listed below. Once we have processed your paperwork, we will e-mail you scheduling instructions.

Submitting Paperwork

Include both sides of all the documents.
Answer all questions and sign all pages.
We will not accept incomplete paperwork.
Paperwork received via e-mail or fax will receive an e-mailed response once it has been processed.

You may request a confirmation of receipt via e-mail, if you have not heard from us.

*It may take a couple days to process paperwork.*


Back to top