We will build two pedestrian islands, one on the northeast corner and one on the southwest corner of the intersection.
Other improvements include:
- Creating shorter crosswalks
- Building ADA-compliant ramps
- Installing pedestrian crossings with push buttons
- Upgrading traffic signal reflectors and software
Construction start (expected): June 1, 2021
Construction finish (expected): Sept. 30, 2021
Construction is significantly complete.
Cost: $900,000 (estimate)
- Road Fund
- The Oregon Department of Transportation's All Roads Transportation Safety (ARTS) program
Prior events and comment opportunities
Online construction kickoff: April 23-May 16, 2021
Online open house: Jan. 15-31, 2021
Capital Project Services