Alexander Street is in unincorporated Aloha, north of TV Highway. Design options were recommended in Aloha Tomorrow Final Report included:
- Improve Alexander Street with two uniform vehicle lanes
- Install alternate parallel parking and landscaping on both sides of the street.
- Build bike lanes and sidewalks
- Upgrade stormwater drainage
- Install a bike/pedestrian signal at the 185th Avenue and Alexander Street intersection
Design start: Summer 2022
60% Design finish (expected): Summer 2024
Construction: Dependent on funding
11/27/2023: Learn about proposed design updates online through Dec. 17.
Cost: $1.5 million (estimate)
Funding source: Major Streets Transportation Improvement Program (MSTIP 3e)