Alexander Street is in unincorporated Aloha, north of TV Highway. Design options were recommended in Aloha Tomorrow Final Report included:
- Improve Alexander Street with two uniform vehicle lanes
- Install alternate parallel parking and landscaping on both sides of the street.
- Build bike lanes and sidewalks
- Upgrade stormwater drainage
- Install a bike/pedestrian signal at the 185th Avenue and Alexander Street intersection
Design start: Summer 2022
Design finish (expected): Summer 2024
Construction: Dependent on funding
Sign up to receive project updates by email
5/5/2023: We are early in the design process, applying the concept plan Alexander Street.
Cost: $1.5 million (estimate)
Funding source: Major Streets Transportation Improvement Program (MSTIP 3e)
Capital Project Services