Family health, pregnancy and babies
- Reproductive and sexual health education
- Nurse home visiting services for families from pregnancy through early childhood (referral form below)
- Help Me Grow supports healthy development and connects families to needed services and programs
Parenting education and support
- Parenting Together Washington County hosts a website with parenting resources and a calendar of events
- Family Resource Coordinators connect families with resources and services
School readiness and success
- Early Learning Washington County maintains a listing of free preschool and early learning programs and a calendar of events, meetings and workshops
- Preschool Promise assists with enrollment in free preschool for eligible families
- Black Student Success supports school readiness and student success
We can connect you with the right services and programs. If you aren't sure which program or service you need, contact us and we can help!
Call 503-846-4872 or email [email protected].