Our Reproductive Health team provides resources and education for community-based organizations, schools and our diverse communities in Washington County. We also lead the county’s Reproductive Health Coalition that works to promote access to and utilization of reproductive and sexual health care for all people in Washington County by coordinating activities, resources and services.
These sessions are offered in person or by Zoom in English or Spanish. Topics include:
- Birth control and reproductive health
- Sexually transmitted infections/HIV
- Healthy relationships
- How to talk with your kids about sex and sexuality
For more information, email Vikki Villarreal.
Reproductive Health Coalition
Meets the first Tuesday of the month from 9-10:30 a.m. in January, March, May, July, September and November. All are welcome. Meetings include informative speakers, networking opportunities, and new resources, referrals, opportunities and events. Currently meeting by Zoom. To be added to the mailing list, email Vikki Villarreal.
Reproductive health services
Services such as STI/HIV testing, birth control, pregnancy testing, pap smears and Plan B, are available at these community clinics in Washington County:
- Neighborhood Health Center (Hillsboro/Tanasbourne Clinics): 503-941-3016
- Planned Parenthood Beaverton Clinic: 888-875-7820
- Virginia Garcia Women’s Clinic (Hillsboro): 503-359-5564