Skip to main content

Report a Problem

Report a problem or submit a complaint regarding illegal dumping, overgrowth, accumulation of garbage, noise concerns or issues with garbage and recycling collection in unincorporated Washington County.
Code Enforcement truck

Below are links to online forms for reporting a problem or submitting a complaint that occurs in unincorporated Washington County. For rules and regulations that apply within the limits of the 12 cities in Washington County, check with your city government.

Need assistance submitting a complaint?

Call us at 503-846-3605 or email us at [email protected].

Neighborhood nuisance concerns

Report illegal dumping, overgrowth of grass and weeds, accumulation of garbage.

Nuisance Complaint Form

Garbage and recycling collection service issues

If you have been unable to resolve an issue with the garbage and recycling collection company that provides your service, let us know by submitting details on the form below.

Collection Service Complaint Form

Noise concerns

Let us know about noise issues outside the regularly allowed hours of 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.. Complete the form below and provide information about the location of where the noise is occurring, the type of noise i.e. construction noise before 7:00 a.m. and the time of day the noise occurs.

Noise Complaint Form

If you wish to file a complaint regarding barking or other dog-related noise please use the Barking Dog Complaint Form.

Alternative ways to submit a complaint

To request assistance submitting a complaint in an alternate format or language, please contact us at 503-846-3605 or [email protected].

Submit a complaint directly into our Code Enforcement system

You can now file a complaint directly into our new Code Enforcement system allowing you to track the status of your complaint. Prior to submitting a complaint in this system, you will need to register for an account. Once an account has been created, click on the "Code Compliance" section followed by "Create a Record" to enter your complaint. Click here to submit a complaint in the new system.

Submit a hard copy complaint

To complete a hard copy complaint form, download one of the following forms and submit by mail, email or fax using the contact information below.


Solid Waste & Recycling Code Enforcement
155 N First Ave, MS 5A
Hillsboro, OR 97124
Email: [email protected]
Fax: 503-846-4490

Learn more about the County's codes and rules

To protect the health, safety and welfare of Washington County community members, the following codes apply to the unincorporated areas of Washington County.

Administrative rules also apply to the collection of solid waste in unincorporated areas of Washington County.