Regional Long-term Rent Assistance (RLRA) program
Partner with Washington County and Service Partners to provide housing opportunities for households with Regional Long-term Rent Assistance (RLRA) vouchers. The RLRA program was established in 2020 by County voters through the Supportive Housing Services Measure to provide rental assistance and wraparound services to households facing housing instability. This measure therefore supports landlords willing to make their housing units available to these households, creating a partnership that will work towards creating successful tenancies and housing in our community. See our landlord recruitment flyer below to learn more:
County landlord liaison coordinator committed to responding within two business days to answer questions or direct you to resources via email and phone.
- Risk Mitigation Fund to cover damages, unpaid rent /utilities, legal fees
- Sign on bonuses, security deposits, holding fees.
Quick links to resources:
- Community Alliance of Tenants: Community Alliance of Tenants (oregoncat.org),
- Housing Development Center: Housing Development Center (hdc-nw.org),
- Multifamily NW: Home (multifamilynw.org),
- Fair Housing Council of Oregon: Fair Housing Council of Oregon | Protecting and Promoting Civil Rights in Housing Since 1990 (fhco.org)