The Tualatin-Sherwood Road - Roy Rogers Road intersection with Highway 99W has a lot of traffic, especially during commute times, and is expected to have more traffic in the future.
This project improves traffic flow and safety for vehicles, pedestrians and bicyclists on Tualatin-Sherwood - Roy Rogers Road from Borchers Drive to Langer Farms Parkway (formerly Adams Avenue). We are:
- Widening Tualatin-Sherwood Road to add two westbound through lanes
- Widening Tualatin-Sherwood Road, east of Langer Farms Parkway, to add a second eastbound through lane beyond the Langer Farms intersection.
- Improving the Highway 99W intersection by:
- Adding two eastbound-to-northbound dual left-turn lanes
- Adding a westbound through-lane
- Adding an eastbound-to-southbound dedicated right-turn lane
- Adding a southbound-to-westbound dedicated right-turn lane
- Widening Highway 99W to add a northbound lane from Tualatin-Sherwood Road to Langer Farms Parkway
- Adding of bike lanes on both sides of Tualatin-Sherwood Road, between Borchers Drive and Langer Farms Parkway
We are partnering on this project with Willamette Water Supply System's new water supply line installation.
Construction start: Sept. 9, 2021
Construction finish (expected): September 2024
Sign up to receive project updates and open house announcements.
10/4/2022: Construction is on-going. Expected intermittent lane closures 7 p.m.-5 a.m. and 9 a.m.-4 p.m. weekdays.
Cost: $40.6 million (2021 estimate)
Prior events and comment opportunities
Construction kickoff open House: Aug. 21, 2019
Open House: Oct. 16, 2013
Neighborhood Meeting: July 17, 2013
Open House: July 11, 2012