Made up of volunteers, the CCI plays an important role in ensuring that the voices of the community are considered when decisions are being made.
As part of the County’s CPO Program, the CCI:
- Is dedicated and committed to the success of community participation in the government decision-making process
- Evaluates community involvement process
- Encourages and promotes the expansion of the CPO Program
- Provides a direct line of communication between residents and County government.
CCI membership consists of two representatives from each recognized Community Participation Organization (CPO). Per the CCI Bylaws, additional members may participate based on these distinctions:
- Each CPO is allowed two CCI alternates.
- Inactive CPOs are allowed two CCI reps, as approved by the CCI.
- CCI reps are allowed from communities of interest.
- CCI subcommittee chairs may also participate as CCI reps.
If you need ADA accommodations, language interpretation or translation, or any other assistance to help you access these opportunities for participation, please contact us at [email protected].
For more detailed information about the CCI, review the CCI Bylaws below.
Virtual General Meeting: Tue., Nov. 15, 7-9 pm
Special guest: County Commissioner Roy Rogers
Item of Interest to the CCI:
UGB Land Swap for River Terrace 2.0