**If you are currently in an abusive or violent relationship, it is important that you know your web activity,
and other technology use, may be monitored by your partner.**
If you are in immediate danger, please call 911 for help.
The Washington County Domestic Violence Crisis number is:
503-469-8620 or toll free 1-800-469-8600
The following pages provide information and resources on abuse and violence in romantic relationships:
- The Domestic Violence Resource Center (DVRC): A local non-profit agency that offers services, including crisis intervention and shelter, to domestic violence survivors and their children.
- Family Justice Center of Washington County: A non-profit offering wrap-around services to survivors of family violence, all in one place.
- National Coalition Against Domestic Violence: A national organization dedicated to ending domestic violence.
- NCADV Domestic Violence Information: General information on Domestic Violence.
The following articles provide helpful information about the dynamics of abuse in relationships:
- Domestic Abuse - Why They Do It: An article on abusive intentions and behaviors.
- Warning Signs and Symptoms of Abusive Relationships: Provides information that can help you identify if a relationship has abusive characteristics.
- Verbal Abuse: Detailed information on Verbal Abuse and the harm it causes.