All proposed condominium names must be reserved by Cartography to ensure names are unique and conform to statutory requirements.
- Requests must be submitted in writing.
- Proposed names must not be too similar to an existing development or reservation.
- The proposed name must contain the word Condominium or Condominiums.
- No punctuation or digits are allowed within the name. Numbers must be spelled out.
- Name reservations expire in 10 years if not used.
Fill out the form and return to the Cartography section:
Subdivision names are reserved by the County Surveyor's Office.
Department of Assessment & Taxation - Cartography Section
Suite 200, MS 9
Hillsboro, Oregon 97124