Skip to main content

Demolishing a Home

Requirements and fees to remove a demolished manufactured home from the county tax system and the state titling system.

Requirements to remove a demolished manufactured home from the state titling system and the county tax system:

  • Manufactured Home Ownership Document Application for New and Used Homes (form 2952) signed by:
    • The owners
    • The secured lender of record, if applicable
    • Include date of demolition
  • Taxes paid in full at time of transaction. This includes an advance demand, if applicable.
  • Valid Tax Certification. You get this form from the county in which the home is located. It certifies that all the taxes on the account are paid in full.
  • Original DMV title or ownership document.
  • Secured lender signature releasing interest, if applicable, on one of the following:
  • $16 Tax Certification fee, payable to Washington County by cash, check, or money order.
  • All tags/labels on unit returned to Building Codes Division.
  • We suggest that you also contact Washington County Land Use, Building Permit Department to obtain a demo permit.

For forms and further information, contact us, or visit the Building Codes Division website, or view the Manufactured Home Ownership Document Transaction Guide.

The required documents and fees can either be mailed to our office or presented in person.


Department of Assessment & Taxation

155 N First Avenue
Suite 130, MS 9
Hillsboro, Oregon 97124

Hours and directions

View all county locations