Requirements for moving a manufactured home:
- Manufactured Home Ownership Document Application for New and Used Homes (form 2952) with the following sections completed:
- Applicant information
- Home information
- Current AND new location information
- Transporter information
- Taxes paid in full at time of transaction. This includes an advance demand, if applicable.
- Valid Tax Certification. You get this form from the county in which the home is located. It certifies that all taxes on the account are paid in full.
- If the home is moving from one county to another within Oregon, a valid county Tax Certification will be needed from BOTH the county the home is moving from AND the county the home is moving to.
- Original DMV title or ownership document.
- Secured lender signature releasing interest, if applicable, on one of the following:
- Original DMV title or ownership document
- page 5 of form 2952
- Security Interest Change (form 2948)
- $5 per section trip permit fee
- $71.00 cash, check, or money order payable to Washington County. This amount includes the tax certification fee ($16.00) and ownership document fee ($55.00). Check with the other county to see their requirements for tax certifications.
For forms and further information, contact us, or visit the Building Codes Division website, or view the Manufactured Home Ownership Document Transaction Guide.
The required documents and fees can be mailed to our office or presented in person.
Department of Assessment & Taxation
Hillsboro, Oregon 97124