Skip to main content

Addictions Services

When you want to stop, but can not seem to stop, help is available. Washington County providers can help you stop using substances or gambling -- call Washington County Behavioral Health at 503-846-4528 for information.

To get help connecting to substance use disorder services call Washington County Behavioral Health at 503-846-4528. Oregon Health Plan members can also call providers directly and ask for an intake. If you have insurance, call your insurance company and ask for a referral to addictions services.

Addiction can be a vicious cycle, but the cycle can be broken. Free substance use treatment and resources are available to anyone who resides in Washington County through the Behavioral Health Resource Network.

If you or a family member is seeking help for problems with gambling, the Washington County Member Services Line can help you find your best options. Services are free to any individual or family member.

There are many options for help if you or a loved one is struggling with substance use. Where you can get help depends on your insurance coverage and your needs. 

Treatment in Washington County is provided through a network of community providers. Please visit our county-funded treatment page for more information.

Want to learn more about substance abuse?

Learn more about problem gambling at My Limit -- Problem Gambling


Behavioral Health

5240 NE Elam Young Parkway
Suite 150
Hillsboro, Oregon 97124
Back to top