Our lobby is open to the public weekdays from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Community members are encouraged to continue accessing county services through telephone, email or our website. Documents may be placed in the drop box or mailed to 5240 N.E. Elam Young Parkway, Suite 150, MS 70, Hillsboro, OR 97124. Please contact us through this form or call 503-846-4528 for assistance.
In Washington County we have a network of community providers who are available to provide support. County staff provide civil commitment services, protective services, and care coordination. Learn more about our services by clicking on the links below:
- Addictions Services for alcohol, gambling and drugs
- Care Coordination is available for adults and children
- Center for Addictions Triage and Treatment (CATT) project will increase treatment options for substance use in Washington County
- Civil Commitment for people who are a danger to themselves or others
- Complaints and Grievances can be filed if you have concerns about your care
- Crisis Services are offered all day, every day for people experiencing a mental health crisis
- Hawthorn Walk-In Center serves community members with urgent mental health and addiction concerns
- Mental Health Services are available for adults and children
- Our Notice of Privacy Practices describes how medical information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can get access to this information.
- Policies and Procedures for behavioral health and how to access these online
- Protective services information can be located on our civil commitment and extreme risk protection order pages
- Reporting Abuse or Neglect can be done 24/7 through our confidential hotline, email or fax
- Suicide Prevention information includes warning signs, resources and free trainings
Behavioral Health Council
The Behavioral Health Council (BHC) serves as an advisory group to the Behavioral Health Division. The council assists the county in identifying community needs and priorities. All members are appointed by the Board of Commissioners. Meeting minutes, bylaws, membership and stakeholder information is on the BHC webpage.
Hillsboro, Oregon 97124