Skip to main content

County-Funded Treatment for Substance Use Disorders

If substance use has become a problem and you are ready for help, we are here to support you. Find out if you qualify for County-funded treatment for substance use disorders.

Substance use disorder treatment is often covered by insurance. If you do not have coverage, Washington County may be able to help. Washington County provides funding to pay for substance use disorder services.

To qualify, you must:

  • Be a Washington County resident
  • Have a low income 
  • Have limited or no insurance 
  • Have treatment needs that cannot be addressed by other community resources 

The County contracts with local providers to provide free treatment. The services available may vary.

Call 503-291-9111 to find out if you are eligible for county-funded services. You can also call our substance use disorder providers directly.