Call the Washington County Health Care Resource Line at 503-846-8851 for help finding services. You can also view our guide below.
Washington County's limited preventive health clinics closed in 2015. We contract with multiple partner organizations to provide health care services in Washington County. Please call ahead due to possible COVID-19 restrictions.
- Neighborhood Health Center (Hillsboro) and Cascade AIDS Project (Beaverton) provide services at our previous locations
- Virginia Garcia Memorial Health Center has clinics in Hillsboro, Beaverton and Cornelius.
- Washington County has six school-based health centers that provide physical and mental health services to children and students in all school districts in Washington County. Details in the health care resource guide.
- Planned Parenthood's Teen Clinic is on Wednesdays, 3-6 p.m., at 12220 SW 1st Street in Beaverton.
- For information about testing, treatment and prevention of sexually transmitted diseases, visit our STI webpage.
Do you need help finding a doctor for check-ups or health care services like birth control, immunizations or STD tests? View the Washington County Health Care Resource Guide or call 503-846-8851 to talk to someone who can help. Your local school-based health center is another good resource for health care services.