24/7 contact information
To report a public health emergency 24 hours a day, seven days a week:
- Call 503-846-3594
- Fax: 503-846-3644
How we help
Washington County Public Health works every day to keep Washington County a healthy place to live, work and play. We do that by:
- Tracking disease trends
- Investigating disease outbreaks
- Preventing the spread of communicable diseases
- Providing disease prevention services
- Providing education to health care providers, school personnel, employers and residents
- An annual summary of communicable disease data at both the state and local levels can be found on the Oregon Health Authority's website. These annual summaries show counts of disease over time by many factors, such as gender, race, ethnicity and geography.
- Mandatory reporting information for physicians, health care providers and laboratory workers
- The Environmental Health program inspects restaurants, private water systems, swimming pools and septic systems to prevent communicable diseases from these sources.
Animal Bites: Please call 503-846-3594 to report an animal bite.