Skip to main content

Current Tenants and Participants

Information, forms and resources for current clients and participants of the Washington County Department of Housing Services.


We are now recruiting for new Resident Advisory Board members! Apply here by June 10, 2024. If you need assistance filling out this form or need a paper copy, contact Bianetth Valdez at [email protected] or 971-464-1774.

If you pay your monthly rent to the Department of Housing Services, you are probably a resident of Public Housing.

If you pay a portion of your total monthly rent to a landlord, and the Department of Housing Services pays the rest of your rent, you probably have a Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher.

Check our staff list.

You must immediately report any changes in:

  • The income of anyone in your household age 18 or older, and
  • Changes in who is living with you

Changes must be reported in writing. You may download a form for reporting the change on our Interim and Annual Recertifications page.

If you are aware of someone who is receiving rental assistance from the Department of Housing Services who you believe is not following the rules of the program, please contact the client's case worker.

All allegations of fraud are investigated. However, please be aware that due to confidentiality rules, we cannot confirm or deny whether or not any person receives rental assistance from the Department of Housing Services. We also cannot disclose to you the results of any investigation of alleged fraud.

If you live in Public Housing, call our Maintenance Line at 503-846-4796 or fill out an Online Maintenance Request.

If you do not live in Public Housing, contact your landlord or property manager.