Skip to main content


Forms for applicants and clients of the Washington County Department of Housing Services.
Interim Change Form (PDF 277.45 KB)
Complete and return this form to your case worker to report changes in income.
Personal Declaration Packet (PDF 340.3 KB)
Complete and return this form to your case worker at your Annual Recertification, or if you have a change in your household composition.
Annual Recertification Checklist (PDF 75.63 KB)
A checklist of items that may be turned in with your completed Personal Declaration Packet to assist the DHS in completing your recertification.
Self-Employment Income Report (PDF 886.95 KB)
If you, or someone in your household, is self-employed, this packet must be completed and turned in on a quarterly basis.
Zero Income Declaration and Survival Statement (PDF 76.78 KB)
If your household has no income, this packet must be completed monthly.
Portability Request Form (PDF 163.03 KB)
If you wish to transfer your Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher rental assistance to another housing authority, you must complete and turn in this form. For complete information about portability, contact your case worker.
Section 3 Resident Certification Form (PDF 125.72 KB)
Complete and return this form to your caseworker to see if you qualify for Section 3 employment, training, or contract opportunities.

Other frequently requested items

Reasonable Accommodation Form (PDF 78.87 KB)
Use this form to request a reasonable accommodation.
Request for Consideration of Mitigating Circumstances (PDF 71.33 KB)
If rental assistance has been terminated or denied due to an action, or inaction, that is related to a disability or other medical condition, this form may be used to ask the Department to reconsider the termination or denial.

Voucher briefing materials

Families that are issued vouchers with HAWC must be presented with the following information.  All forms have been linked below and families will sign a form acknowledging they have viewed and received this information.  If a household need an accommodation to have the documents in a mailed or explained in a different language, please contact your Occupancy Specialist.

Briefing Packet documents are listed as following:

A Good Place to Live! (PDF 355.74 KB)

What does housing discrimination look like?

National Law Center on Homelessness and Poverty

If you are looking for a form not listed here, please contact us.

Back to top