Visit the Public Permitting and Services Portal to apply for temporary road closure permits, traffic signal shutdown permits and more.
First-time users must register for an account. Watch the "How to Register" video to see the process. Once an account is created, users can:
- Apply for Temporary Road Closure permits: This permit is required to temporarily close any County road for up to 30 days. Applications must be submitted at least four weeks prior to the closure.
- Apply for Traffic Signal Shutdown permits: This permit requires a traffic control plan. Complete applications must be submitted at least five business days prior to the shutdown.
- Track the status of an application
- View the results of an application
- Search for a permit. View "How to Search" video to see how.
Contact [email protected] with any questions or call 503-846-7950.
NOTE: Event Permits are handled by Road Maintenance.