Skip to main content

Mental Health Services for Adults and Children

How to access mental health services in Washington County

Washington County is available to help. Call our Behavioral Health Support Team at 503-846-4528. If you are in crisis, call the Crisis Line at 503-291-9111.

If you or a loved one is struggling with mental health symptoms, help is available. Where you get help will depend on your insurance coverage and your needs. Free care is available if you have no insurance and qualify. Our Member Services Line can help you find your best options. Call 503-846-4528 for assistance.

Treatment is provided through a network of community agencies. County staff provide non-treatment services including care coordination and civil commitment services. Click on the links below for more information.

If you have insurance, call your plan. Ask for a referral to mental health services. If you have the Oregon Health Plan, contact your coordinated care organization (CCO):

  • Health Share of Oregon 503-416-8090
  • Trillium Health Plans 877-600-5472
  • Yamhill Community Care 855-722-8205

Find more information about care coordination: