Washington County WIC provides nutrition education, breastfeeding support, healthy food, health referrals and other services free of charge to Oregon families who qualify. WIC's goal is to help keep pregnant and breastfeeding women and children under age five healthy.
WIC is for all kinds of families: married and single parents, working or not working. If you're a father, mother, grandparent, foster parent or other legal guardian of a child under five, you can apply for WIC.
We have three locations, all located close to public transportation, in Hillsboro, Beaverton and Tigard.
Contact us to learn more.
WIC is an equal opportunity provider.
- Information on prenatal care, breastfeeding, infant and childhood nutrition
- Nutrition education classes
- Breastfeeding education and support
- Support for breastfeeding mothers returning to work or school
- Monthly electronic benefits for certain healthy foods
- Referrals to health and social services
How WIC Helps
- Women on the WIC program eat better, have healthier babies and receive earlier prenatal care.
- Infants born to WIC mothers weigh more and grow and develop better.
- Children on WIC eat foods with more iron and vitamin C, visit their doctors more regularly and receive their shots on time.
Watch the WIC video to learn more
Información sobre los servicios del programa WIC en este video en español.