Skip to main content

Who Can Get WIC Services

Information about who can get WIC services in Washington County, Oregon.

Starting in August, many WIC appointments will be provided in-person again.

WIC is here to help. Text WCWIC to 61222 to start communicating with us. Before visiting the WIC office, call 503-846-3555 or email [email protected]. To sign up for WIC, call, email or complete our online interest form.

To qualify for Washington County WIC you must:

  • Live in Oregon
  • Be pregnant or postpartum
  • Be an infant or child under 5 years old
  • Meet income guidelines
  • Have a nutritional risk

Dads, moms, guardians, and foster parents can apply for WIC. All eligible caregivers get the same WIC benefits for their children.

You do not have to be a U.S. citizen to get WIC services.

Working families and migrant families are encouraged to apply.

Still not sure if you qualify?

Call us at 503-846-3555 or email [email protected]