If you are filing for the first time
Step 1: Create a list of all your taxable assets
- Asset Description (including QUANTITY and NEW or USED)
- Purchase Date
- Total Purchase Cost
Step 2: Download/ print the current year’s Property Tax Return form and fill it out COMPLETELY! If a section does not apply, leave it blank. Don’t forget to SIGN the form!
Step 3: SCAN and UPLOAD your signed Return and Asset List (Excel preferred) using WebFile.
- Filing Deadline: March 15th
Tips for new filers
- Check the Return form for a list of commonly reported, taxable business assets –
- If you don’t want to file online, you can mail your documents to:
Washington County Assessment & Taxation
Business Personal Property
155 N. 1st Ave, Ste 200, MS-8A,
Hillsboro OR 97124
- If you have any questions, you can call us M-F, 8:30AM – 5:00PM at 503-846-8838