Skip to main content
How do I get a copy of a document?
- You may view documents on the computers in our customer service lobby free of charge. You can print copies yourself for $.50 per page.
- You can also contact us to request a copy of a document:
- If you request a copy by phone or email you’ll have to pre-pay the copy fees.
How much does it cost to get a copy of a document?
- Staff-made copies: $4.00 for the first page and $.25 for each additional page
- Self-made copies in our lobby: $.50 per page
- Certified copies: $3.75 in addition to the staff-made charge