There are two drop boxes located outside of the office at 5240 NE Elam Young Parkway, Suite 150, Hillsboro. Paperwork can be dropped off 24-hours a day and the contents are collected each weekday.
- Box on the right – Disability, Aging and Veteran Services (DAVS)
- Box on the left – Developmental Disabilities and Behavioral Health (Mental Health and Addictions Services)
Please staple, paperclip, or place your documents in an envelope if there is more than one page.
Some examples of documents that can be placed in the Disability, Aging and Veteran Services (DAVS) drop box include:
- VA Claims information and paperwork
- Oregon Project Independence (OPI) payment vouchers
If you have questions, most staff are available by phone, ensuring that essential public services continue during COVID-19. For more information please contact the following:
- Disability, Aging and Veteran Services (DAVS) at 503-846-3060
- Behavioral Health (Mental Health and Addictions Services) at 503-846-4528
- Developmental Disabilities program at 503-846-3150
DHS Homecare Worker documents and payment vouchers can be delivered next door to Suite 200 for processing. Please call 971-673-5100 for assistance.