We provide programs and services to maintain and enhance the quality of life to assure that basic needs are met for Washington County seniors, veterans and people with disabilities. Most of our programs serve those ages 60 and over, while our veterans program and benefits enrollment center serve all ages.
We provide support for family caregivers, assist with Medicare, connect people with limited income and resources to key benefits, and provide short-term intervention to help isolated seniors navigate and access services.
We also serve those who need in-home assistance in order for them to stay in their homes, as well as helping people make decisions about long-term care. We provide free advice and assistance for Washington County veterans and their family members to obtain all the benefits and services they are entitled to under the law.
For more information, please call 503-846-3060.
Read the May/June 2023 edition of our e-newsletter, The Advisory.
Sign up for email updates, including the latest Advisory newsletter.
Videos from DAVS
- DAVS English PSA
- DAVS PSA en Español
- Veteran Services - Learn About Veteran Benefits
- Community Matters episode: Family Caregiver Conference and Services
- Community Matters episode: SHIBA
- Community Matters episode: Behind the scenes at DAVS
- Washington County older adults share their thoughts on what it means to, "age out loud."
- Aging Out Loud – Storyteller event for Older Americans Month and Mental Health Awareness Month
Caregiving for Family and Friends
Disability, Aging and Veteran Services
Hillsboro, Oregon 97124