Meal programs for older adults (60+) in Washington County are offered in two ways. First, there are eight locations around the county that offer healthy, in-person meals. Second, there is an option for home-delivered meals for individuals who are unable to attend an in-person meal site.
Currently, we have four meal providers: Centro Cultural, Immigrant and Refugee Community Organization (IRCO), Marjorie Stewart Senior Center and Meals on Wheels People (MOWP). MOWP is our sole provider for home delivered meals.
Please contact Meals on Wheels People (MOWP) by phone at 503-736-6325 or go to their website to request a home delivered meal or to find out more about one of their five congregate meal sites.
For our Asian meal site, please contact Immigrant and Refugee Community Organization (IRCO) by phone at 503-484-6371 or go to their website. This meal site is in Beaverton.
For our Latino/a/x meal site, please contact Centro Cultural by phone at 503-359-0446 or go to their website. This meal site is in Cornelius.
Please contact Marjorie Stewart Senior Center at 503-625-5644 or visit their website. This meal site is in Sherwood.
- Marjorie Stewart Senior Center - 21907 SW Sherwood Blvd.
Culturally specific meal sites
- Centro Cultural de Washington County - 1110 N. Adair St., Cornelius (Wednesday and Thursday only) Serving Latino/a/x meals
- Phat Quang Buddhist Temple - 4760 SW 160th Ave., Beaverton (Mondays and Wednesdays only)
Meals on Wheels People sites
- Elsie Stuhr Center - 5550 SW Hall Blvd., Beaverton (Monday and Wednesday only)
- Forest Grove Senior Center - 2037 Douglas Street (Tuesday and Thursday only)
- Juanita Pohl Center - 8513 SW Tualatin Rd., Tualatin (Tuesday and Thursday only)
- Sonrise Church - 6701 NE Campus Dr., Hillsboro (Tuesday and Thursday only)
- North Plains Senior Center - 31450 NW Commercial Street (Monday and Wednesday only)