Skip to main content


Information on submitting a complaint regarding the DD Division or I/DD services.

We are always striving to improve our services. We want to know if you have a concern or complaint about your services or our program. If you have a concern or complaint, we encourage you to inform your services coordinator.

You can also submit a complaint by completing a complaint form and sending it to:

  • Washington County Developmental Disabilities
    5240 NE Elam Young Parkway, Suite 150
    Hillsboro, Oregon 97124

A supervisor will review your complaint and contact you to discuss how it can be resolved.

If you need help completing the form or are unable to open the links below, please contact us at 503-846-3150 for assistance.

In English:

En Español