Paperwork Drop Box
The public may deliver important paperwork by placing it into the secure drop boxes outside our offices located at
- 5240 N.E. Elam Young Parkway, Suite 150, Hillsboro, OR 97124 and
- 3700 SW Murray Blvd, Suite 2100, Beaverton, OR 97005
Paperwork can be dropped off 24-hours a day and the contents are collected each weekday.
Some examples of documents that can be placed in the Developmental Disabilities and Behavioral Health drop box include:
- PSW Timesheets
- Developmental Disabilities Intake Applications
- Signed “Release of Information” forms
- Records for determining eligibility
If you have questions, contact the Developmental Disabilities Division main line at 503-846-3150.
Developmental Disabilities - Elam Young Parkway
Hillsboro, Oregon 97124
Developmental Disabilities - Service Center East
Beaverton, Oregon 97005