Skip to main content

If You Find an Injured Animal

What to do if you find an injured stray pet in Washington County, Oregon.

Help for injured animals

Please call Animal Services at 503-846-7041 if you find an injured domestic pet. We can help. If you find an injured dog with ID tags, Animal Services can notify the owner about the emergency.

When Animal Services is closed (after hours and on holidays)

Local law enforcement may be able to help with these situations. If you find an injured animal and we are closed, call non-emergency dispatch at 503-629-0111 for help.

The Oregon Department of Fish & Wildlife has issued a media release about an expected increase in avian flu during fall migration. Read it for more information on what to do if you see sick or dead wild birds.

Back to top