Whether you have lost your pet or found a stray animal, we are here to help.
If you have lost your pet - check our shelter now.
Is your pet at our shelter?
- Let us know right away by calling 503-846-7039.
- We hold lost pets that don’t have identification (such as a microchip, name tag or dog license tag) for three business days.
- We hold lost pets that come in with identification for seven business days.
- After the hold period is complete, the animal will move toward finding a new home. Please contact us right away so we can get your pet back to you quickly!
- Bring ID
- Bring photo ID and any proof of ownership of the pet that you have. We want to make sure that your pet is returned to the right owner.
- Be prepared to pay fees.
- To learn exactly how much it will cost to claim your pet, call us at 503-846-7039. Fee quotes may change daily due to increased boarding fees.
- We do not want money to prevent you from reuniting with your pet. Talk with us about payment options.
If your lost pet is not at our shelter.
If you have found a pet.
Use our dog license lookup tool if the dog is wearing a Washington County license tag.
If you have questions about a lost or found animal, please call as at 503-846-7039. We want to help lost pets get back home!
Washington County Animal Services Location
Hillsboro, Oregon 97123