Skip to main content

Agricultural Buildings

Interested in adding an agricultural or equine facility to a rural property?

How to apply:

  • Email [email protected] to verify:
    • Property is in a land use district that allows agricultural buildings
    • Setback requirements
    • Presence of environmental overlays on the property
  • Email the Agricultural Placement Permit Packet, required plans and Health and Human Services septic approval by clicking the "save and email" button in the upper right-hand corner of page 1 in the packet. 
    • Attachments can be uploaded using the "Upload Required Documents Here" button on page 3 of the packet.
  • If the building will have electricity/plumbing/mechanical equipment, a separate permit is required for each.

Once your permit is approved by planning staff, you will receive an email with the fees and instructions on paying online.


Back to top