Note: All submittals coming from a designer, architect, engineer or contractor must be submitted via Electronic Plan Review/ProjectDox.
Electronic Plan Review/ProjectDox steps:
- Select the correct application, based on the permit needed.
- Email the completed application to email@example.com
Plan uploading requirements:
- Fees must be paid before plan submission
- Upload drawing pages, engineered plans and site plans as single-page pdfs, in landscape format, labeled in sequential order (starting with 001) with page titles. Example: 001 site plan, 002 cover sheet, 003 elevations, etc.
- Upload supporting documents (engineering, calculations, truss packets, etc.) in the same documents folder as full documents pdfs.
- Residential submittals must include:
- Commercial submittals must include:
- All submittals must include:
NOTE: New structures, additions or remodels built outside of an existing structure require a letter from Clean Water Services (for properties on sewer) or approval from Health and Human Services (for properties on septic).