Note: All submittals coming from a designer, architect, engineer or contractor must be submitted via Electronic Plan Review/ProjectDox.
Electronic Plan Review/ProjectDox steps:
- Select the correct application, based on the permit needed.
- Email the completed application to [email protected]
Plan uploading requirements:
- Fees must be paid before plan submission
- Upload drawing pages, engineered plans and site plans as single-page pdfs, in landscape format, labeled in sequential order (starting with 001) with page titles. Example: 001 site plan, 002 cover sheet, 003 elevations, etc.
- Upload supporting documents (engineering, calculations, truss packets, etc.) in the same documents folder as full documents pdfs.
- Residential submittals must include:
- Commercial submittals must include:
- All submittals must include a sheet index or page numbering system
- Complete the Applicant Upload Task
NOTE: New structures, additions or remodels built outside of an existing structure require a letter from Clean Water Services (for properties on sewer) or approval from [addlink]Health and Human Services (for properties on septic).
Applications and Forms
- Building Permit Application
- Electrical Permit Application
- Renewable Electrical Energy Permit Application
- Mechanical Permit Application
- Plumbing Permit Application
- Grading Permit Application
- Equipment Installation Permit Application
- Revision Submittal Form
- Deferred Submittal Form
- Deferred Submittal Requirements and Agreement
- Residential Acknowledgement Form
- Residential Plans Submittal Checklist
- Important Notice
- Homeowner Form
- Deferred Submittal Notice for Trade Permits
- Electronic Plan Review/ProjectDox Index Sheet
Plan Review Instructions:
- How to create a ProjectDox Account
- Pay your Permit Fees
- How to Name Your Files for Submission
- How to Upload Documents and How to Delete or Submit Plans for Reviews
- Reserved Border Standards for Approval Stamp
- How to Add Additional View-only Applicants
- How to See Reviewer Comments, Respond and Resubmit for Review
- Checking your Permit Status
- How to Reset Your Password